Black River Studios
Based in Manaus, AM , Brazil
Press / Business contact:
We are a Brazilian game studio committed in delivering awesome digital experiences in cutting edge technologies.
Black River Studios was founded in 2013 inside the Samsung Research and Development Institute thanks to the IT Law and we are based in Manaus, Amazonas - Brazil. Our mission is to delivery high quality games on cutting edge technologies. In 2014 we released our first game called Galaxy 11: Invasion on Google Play and it was a tie-in game for World Cup Samsung’s marketing campaign. In 2015 we released our first original IP called Jake and Tess’ Finding Monsters Adventure on Google Play and Samsung Galaxy Apps. In the same year we had the chance to be one of the launch titles of the Gear VR consumer edition with a VR version of Finding Monsters Adventure. Now in 2016 we continuous our mission to delivery awesomeness in all high end devices.
Finding Monsters Adventure - Gear VR Trailer YouTube
Finding Monsters Adventure - Mobile Trailer YouTube
Unite Boston 2015: How Monsters Found Us YouTube
Unite Boston 2015: How we optimized our mobile game - Project Monsters YouTube
Casual Connect 2015: VR 101 — Jumping into a New World! YouTube
Unite Amsterdam 2015: VR 101 - Jumping into a New World! YouTube
There are far more images available for Black River Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Jake and Tess' Finding Monsters Adventure on Gear VR received honorable mention in two categories from Vision Summit Awards 2016 - Best Game and Artistic Achievement Award." - Unity 3D
- "Finding Monsters is a stunning game with adorable monsters and an original premise and play style."
- Daryle Henry, VR Giant
- "Finding monsters is a very simple game, but it will make anyone smile."
- VR Pill, VR Pill
- "Jake and Tess’ Finding Monsters Adventure is one of the best looking Gear VR titles VRFocus has yet witnessed."
- Kevin Joyce, VR Focus
- "Finding Monsters Adventure is an excellent game aimed at kids, but that doesn’t mean us big kids should dismiss it."
- Tom Christiansen, Gamezebo
Profile Page linkedin.com.
Made With Unity
Profile Page madewith.unity.com.
Profile Page sketchfab.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator